Lots of good features:
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- GALAXY GEAR Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
Percona Server is a backwards-compatible replacement for MySQL that is much faster and more scalable, easier to monitor and tune, and has features to make operational tasks easier. It is designed to excel for cloud computing, support NoSQL access, and take full advantage of modern hardware such as SSD and Flash storage.
I’ve been using Fargo as a scratch pad to jot down notes during the day, and after poking around the docs this morning I noticed there’s a feature that lets you send Fargo notes to a WordPress blog.
So I attached Fargo to my blog, clicked on the little WordPress icon and sent a post.
And if you’re reading this, it worked!
Read more about the feature here: http://docs.fargo.io/fargo/usingFargoWithWordpress/