I’m going to try use my blog more this year. I’ve got a big year planned and it would be good to try to document it more than I have in the past.
This post, however, is nothing special — I’ve just updated the blog’s theme and a bunch of new plugins, so this is just a test post to see if it all works.
Taken from the Desert Road while driving back home from a mountain biking weekend in Taupo.
Photoshop did a great job of stitching several portrait shots into this panorama.
An ex-NSA employee’s inside view on the spying revelations
Lots of good features:
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- GALAXY GEAR Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)